Red Box systems are reliable and stable which are both key factors in non-stop voice recording environments. The Red Box system performs on a straightforward, web-based user interface ensuring calls can be replayed quickly and easily, and fills key business requirements where recording is vital for liability, dispute resolution, training and quality monitoring purposes.
Red Box is our new voice recording solution, capable of recording traditional (TDM), VoIP and hybrid telephony solutions in a single recorder. Red Box systems are infinitely scalable, capable of recording from 4 – 512 channels in a single recorder. Red Box has the flexibility to connect additional recorders and provide a multi-site solution capable of recording thousands of channels.
- Supports multiple formats in one box, including analogue, digital, trunk and multiple VoIP protocols
- No third party software requirements
- Secure call store
- Time stamped recordings
- 4 – 512 recording channels per recorder
- Mixed inputs from traditional telephony or VoIP
- 200 channels of VoIP
- 480 channels of E1 ISDN
- 192 channels of digital or analogue connectivity
- Capacity to record an unlimited number of channels as well as a combination of ip, digital and analogue channels
- Designed, built and supported in the UK
- Enabled for use with existing NAS and SAN storage systems. This increases the amount of calls that can be stored while reducing the cost
- Archiving of calls on to removable media via NXA tape
- Roving license
- SNTP as a licensed upgrade
- APIs for easy to implement applications
Liquid Voice is one of the leading providers of interaction recording, quality management and analytics solutions with customers in a broad range of market sectors including utilities, financial services, legal, outsourced contact centres and the public sector. The company develops sophisticated, easy to use solutions that support faster, smarter and more streamlined enterprise performance using the latest CTI and IVR technologies that are fully integrated with interaction recording and business analytics tools.
This generates positive business outcomes and transforms contact centre performance. Liquid Voice systems work in both traditional and IP environments and are tested and accredited by the world’s leading manufacturers of telephone systems. They include Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, Skype for Business and NECalong with many other vendors.
Liquid Recording provides reliable and resilient recording for small and medium sized organisations with up to 60 concurrent channels. As well as being PCI-DSS compliant, it provides many of the advanced features of Liquid Voice’s enterprise products but at a cost-effective price.
Organisations operating contact centres with up to 30 agents can also specify Smart Interactions Express to enhance quality management.
Liquid Recording offers a range of features including :
- Intuitive User Interface : Easy to learn and use, the graphical user interface allows recordings to be rapidly located and replayed.
- PCI DSS Compliance : Liquid Recording provides a range of PCI-DSS compliance options for organisations that take credit card payments on the telephone.
- Flexible Search Criteria : Stored recordings can be quickly located using a wide range of search criteria including telephone number, extension, user, date/time and a variety of additional fields.
- Group Based Security : Users can be given access to just their own calls, specific extensions or specific groups of extensions.
- Recording Tags : Recordings can be enhanced by adding notes and tags which also speeds up the retrieval process.
- Export : Recordings can be exported as .wav files and emailed to colleagues for review and training.
- Full Audit Trail : A full audit trail details recordings that are being accessed, replayed or exported by users.
- Quality Management Option : Smart Interactions Express is available as an add-on for contact centres requiring quality management functionality.