Liquid Voice is one of the leading providers of interaction recording, quality management and analytics solutions with customers in a broad range of market sectors including utilities, financial services, legal, outsourced contact centres and the public sector. The company develops sophisticated, easy to use solutions that support faster, smarter and more streamlined enterprise performance using the latest CTI and IVR technologies that are fully integrated with interaction recording and business analytics tools.
This generates positive business outcomes and transforms contact centre performance. Liquid Voice systems work in both traditional and IP environments and are tested and accredited by the world’s leading manufacturers of telephone systems. They include Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, Skype for Business and NECalong with many other vendors.
Liquid Recording provides reliable and resilient recording for small and medium sized organisations with up to 60 concurrent channels. As well as being PCI-DSS compliant, it provides many of the advanced features of Liquid Voice’s enterprise products but at a cost-effective price.
Organisations operating contact centres with up to 30 agents can also specify Smart Interactions Express to enhance quality management.
Liquid Recording offers a range of features including :
- Intuitive User Interface : Easy to learn and use, the graphical user interface allows recordings to be rapidly located and replayed.
- PCI DSS Compliance : Liquid Recording provides a range of PCI-DSS compliance options for organisations that take credit card payments on the telephone.
- Flexible Search Criteria : Stored recordings can be quickly located using a wide range of search criteria including telephone number, extension, user, date/time and a variety of additional fields.
- Group Based Security : Users can be given access to just their own calls, specific extensions or specific groups of extensions.
- Recording Tags : Recordings can be enhanced by adding notes and tags which also speeds up the retrieval process.
- Export : Recordings can be exported as .wav files and emailed to colleagues for review and training.
- Full Audit Trail : A full audit trail details recordings that are being accessed, replayed or exported by users.
- Quality Management Option : Smart Interactions Express is available as an add-on for contact centres requiring quality management functionality.